Friday, June 1, 2012

Catch-Up

The past 4 weeks have flown by! I've been extremely busy with my semester finals and a 3 week intersession course. Today, I take my final for the intersession course and I'm really excited to share what I've learned in it. The class title is Water Resources for Emerging Regions: Field Methods and we really got down and dirty for this class, including water quality testing, drilling a well using both a hand auger and the LS-100, surveying, building a bio-sand filter, and building and testing an Oxfam water table. So, I'm really excited to post about those different topics in the coming weeks since I plan to devote a few posts to each topic. Unfortunately, I don't really have many pictures, but I tried to pay attention and take good notes.

Also in good news, I'm really excited that I passed the F.E.! I received the email about a week ago and now I just have to graduate to be fully F.E. certified.

Now off to finish studing for my final...

No comments: